Dienstag, 23. Februar 2016

Bruce - the grind!

My name is Bruce, I am 14 years old and I am visiting the "Gymnasium Links der Weser" in Bremen. The time I'm not at school, I love doing any kinds of sports like parkour and handball and meeting friends is also one of my favorite things to do.

On 4th March me and 24 other students will start our journey to Australia at the central station of Bremen and from then on we will live in a foreign country on the other side of the globe. 

I am really looking forward to the exchange and I'm counting down the days, because I miss all the so-called "Aussies", who visited us last year in Germany, and I love making new experiences. The weather and the climate will also be a difference from Germany but I think and hope a positive one. I will just enjoy the time over there and I'll try to have the best time of my life.

I hope that the weather in Australia will be nice, because we Germans will tour the 'Great Ocean Road' for three days and it would be great, if there are no reasons not to surf. It would be awesome to see many sights and things I can't see in Germany and not just the city and to improve my Englisch with new words and expressions I don't know yet.

The only reason not to go to Australia for me, would be because of the dangerous animals. But my fears will be overcome and I won't die in Australia, because I'll just follow the instructions of the Aussies and when I pass a dangerous animal for the first time my fears might be unnecessary. I also hope that I won't suffer from jetlag because that would be a pity.
 
So at the end I can say that I'm really excited and full of happiness, because I actually can't imagine to travel to the other side of the earth!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen