Montag, 21. März 2016

Leon H. - Day 14 (19.3.)

My fourteenth day here in Australia started at about 10:10 am. I woke up that late because two days before the other German exchange students and I were on the Great Ocean Road trip and I definitely didn't had enough sleep.


So then I stood up and had a glass of milk for breakfast, brushed my teeth and had a few matches against my exchange buddy Jaydin on FIFA 16. Suddenly his older sister Kara, who doesn't live at home anymore, came around for a short visit. At twelve o'clock we went into the city and had a ride on the Southern Star.

 

That took us about fifteen minutes and we had an amazing view over the whole city. After that we had an ice cream and went back home because Jaydin and I wanted to meet some other kids at the Sydenham Park Soccer Pitch. 



Playing soccer with them was great fun and after ninety minutes Roman and his exchange buddy Cameron finally arrived at the soccer pitch, by bike. We played soccer for two more hours and we had some crossbar challenges and dizzy penalties as well as a short match.
After that we went to Hungry Jack's and had something to eat. Hungry Jack's is the same like Burger King in Germany but the burgers are much better. 

Now we weren't hungry anymore and so we started to walk back home. Roman and I rode home by bike so we were much earlier there than Jaydin, his brother Deren and Cameron. When they arrived we played soccer in the street for about thirty minutes and then we went home.


It was already 5:30 pm and we wanted to go to a party in two hours so we just had one hour to play FIFA 16. Jaydin, his brother Deren, his step-brother James and I played a few matches all together and we totally forgot the time. Now we just had thirty minutes left to take a shower and to get ready for the party. I'm glad that we were ready in time.
Jaydin and I went to Cameron's house because his mother said that she will drive Roman, Cameron, Jaydin and me to the party. We met Leon T. and Kenan with their exchange buddies there and we had much fun.


The people there were very friendly and the music was also good but it was so loud that actually no conversation was possible. After four hours we had to leave because Jaydin's mom wanted to pick us up at 11:30 pm. So we said goodbye to almost everyone and left the party.
At home we watched a movie in our home cinema until 1:50 am before we went to bed.
 
 


Furthermore I've learned plenty of new things and I have some words I want to explain to you:

* to scale = schwarzfahren
* ivories = Zähne
* to make tracks = die Kurve kratzen

I'm in Australia for fourteen days right now and I'm really glad to be part of this exchange. I've already seen so many interesting and fascinating things here and the exchange is not over yet so I'm probably going to see much more.
I just want to add that I really like my host-family and I think that I could accompany myself with the Australian lifestyle. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen