Mittwoch, 30. März 2016

Elena - Day 21 (26.3.) GOOD FRIDAY

On Good Friday we went to Anglesea to the holiday house of the family. 


We went there with Patrice's mum, aunt and grandparents. It took us two hours to go there because there was so much traffic on the streets. After that we had a rest because we were really exhausted. Then we went to the supermarket and bought stuff for dinner. For dinner her aunt made tacos. Their were really delicious. After dinner we watched the movie "The devil wears Prada". I already watched it at home but not in English.


Today I woke up at 10 am. I just went to the bathroom and then we left the house. We went to all the surf shops in Torquay but I didn't find anything. It was very nice anyway. Then we had breakfast at "The Breakfast Club". I had French toast with maple syrup and peaches and a banana smoothie. That was soo good! 



Then we drove back to the house and went with Patrice's aunt and a friend of hers to Lorne. It took us two hours because of traffic again, normally it would take you 30 minutes to go there. 

We walked along the beach and we've been to the pier. First the weather was really nice but then it became foggy. 

Then we went to the sea food restaurant at the pier. I just had chips because I don't like sea food. It was really funny when we left the restaurant a waiter said something in German to me and I was very surprised! 



And we also had a look at the shops in Lorne. We were really tired after that and drove back home. On the way home we stopped at a cafe to have coffee and cake. On the way back I slept in the car because I was so tired. We had a rest and then we drove to the golf club for dinner. It was very nice I had schnitzel. 

And we saw some kangaroos! 


It was a very lovely day. The last thing we did was watching a movie. It's called "Grease". It's an old movie but very good.
Tomorrow we will go to the Anglesea market and after that we're driving home.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen