Sonntag, 6. März 2016

Enrico - Day 1 (6.3.)

It is my first day in Melbourne. We arrived last night at one thirty in the morning. About an hour later we met our exchange  families.
Wthen took a ride to our home for the next three and a half weeks. The first thing we did when we arrived at 'home', was eating something because we were pretty hungry and wanted something more than the food from our flight. It was terrible! 


After all of that we went to sleep because our plan for the next day was to go to the city center of Melbourne and go on the Eureka tower to see the whole skyline of Melbourne.
After we did that, we chose to go to a seven eleven and have a 'Slurpee', and it tasted pretty good. It was sooooo good because it was so hot outside.

The exchange family is very lovely; they  only want the best for me, which is sweet. I feel really comfortable. I think it’s also cool that I’m not alone hereIrina is  here as well which is pretty nice and funny. She is also an exchange student like me, but her exchange partner is the little sister of my exchange partner Rastko.
We also have got plans for the next few days. We want to go and play basketball with some of Rastko's friendsplay laser tag and visit the city again to see what else there is and maybe buy some little presents for our family and friends at home

I’m very happy to be a part of the exchange program and also very glad to be here. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen