Montag, 14. März 2016

Bruce - Day 8 (13.3.)

My exchange family and I went on a trip to Sydney from the 11th March to 13th March.

We arrived at about half past eleven at the airport in Sydney and spent the rest of the day in the city and our hotel room.
On Saturday we went to Manly beach and had a great time because the weather was hot and sunny.



Today we needed to get up early because we had a big aim, which was Bondi Beach. We first took a ride on the train from our hotel and then we went on a long walk. Because of the hot weather, we already went for a swim at Captain Cove Beach. 







Captain Cove Beach is actually not that far from Bondi Beach but we couldn’t resist the cold water.
We kept on walking up to Bondi Beach and we were just enjoying the time we had there.






The waves weren’t too big but they were alright. Afterwards we went back to our hotel, which is called the Hyde Park Inn, to change our clothes and to have something to eat.

We went to the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge again to see the sights while the sun was setting. It was awesome and we had a great view.

A woman wanted to take a picture of me and said “give me your camera and i’ll take a photo of you” and showed me pictures of her “nephew” and said “do you see the jacket he wears? It’s so cute but so expensive. Come on i’ll take a photo of you now”. I didn’t give her my camera because she was a pick-pocket. She was walking around and was trying to steel cameras and phones.

We had a great time in Sydney and I am so thankful for that :)



The words I learned were:

rip-off = Abzocke                     Bogan = bad, typical Aussie                  vicious = aggressive

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen